Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm in Recovery

So after going full-throttle all week and capping it off with my son's birthday party Sunday morning, my body gave up...as soon as I walked in the door from the party, my temp shot up to 102, and all viral hell broke out inside of me.

So, I promise a real post on Tues, but for now, it's all I can do to moan under my covers and enjoy the occasional reprieve that Aleve brings. Sigh.

But to hold you over (not that you're chomping at the bit for a blog post or anything), here's a TV interview that I shot that ran over the weekend.

http://www.ny1.com/content/features/87109/author-of--time-of-my-life--says-past-is-hard-to-fix/Default.aspx

Enjoy Columbus Day!

5 comments:

abigail said...

OMG! Allison you looked so beautiful and poised! GREAT JOB! I wasn't sure how many people in my circle I could share this book with, but after hearing you explain the story I am buying three more copies!!
Hope you feel better and keep up the great work!!
:0) - Abigail

Anonymous said...

Nice, A! You look fabulous on camera and do such a nice job at interviewing. And you were getting sick to boot! Speaking of, LOVE the boots. Congrats, congrats. Take care of yourself! You deserve it!

Trish

http://www.trishlawrence.com/blog

Lisa Bakewell said...

Great interview Allison! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Lisa

Larramie said...

How FUN to actually see and hear you, Allison. And you did a terrific interview. Now rest, relax and recover quickly!

Allison Winn Scotch said...

Thanks, Abigail!! I really appreciate it!

And thanks to everyone else too!