Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm On Tour!

Hope everyone is recovering from their turkey comas. We endured a brutal drive to New Hampshire (7 hours, 2 kids, 1 gassy dog) and lived to tell about it. Anyhoo...

Whoohoo! This week, it's my turn on the Girlfriends Cyber Circuit Tour, so I'll be posting a slew of links to various blogs on which I've done different interviews. There were so many questions asked - different for each author/blogger - so take a second and click through. I chat about everything from my favorite (and least favorite) part of writing to my dream vacation destination to if I'd still write if I won the lottery. And much more.

I'll post the links as they go up each day and will try to update them throughout the day, so check back or scroll down for the previous day's post if you missed something.

Here are a few to start out with. Enjoy!

Joanne Rendell: http://joannerendell.blogspot.com/
Elizabeth Graham: http://www.elizabethgraham.blogspot.com/
Colleen Thompson: www.boxingoctopus.blogspot.com

1 comment:

bob said...

Hey what a great tour! Great questions and love your answers!